Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
A network of five food shelves that provides immediate food and resources to individuals and families to bridge them through difficult times.
About This Location
Food Shelf Hours: 9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Thursday.
- Assistance with community resources
- People with low income
501 Highway 13 E, Ste 112, Burnsville, MN, 55337
Dakota and Scott counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-985-5300
- Crisis Line - Sexual Assault: 651-405-1500
- Shepherd of the Valley Food Shelf 12650 Johnny Cake Ridge Rd, Apple Valley, MN, 55124
- Messiah Community Food Shelf 16725 Highview Ave, Lakeville, MN, 55044
- Rosemount Resource Center 14521 Cimarron Ave W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
- Farmington Food Shelf 510 Walnut St, Farmington, MN, 55024
Other Services at this Location
- Domestic Violence Support Services Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless