Family and Community Resource Navigators are available in some areas to help expecting and parenting families connect to local early childhood and family well-being services.
Psychiatric Assistance Line - PAL1 Result
Services available for professionals working with families:
- Same-day phone consultations for prescribing providers; a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist can help with starting, adjusting, or managing medications
- Phone consultation with a licensed clinical social worker for help finding local mental health resources, or help with clinical questions.
- Strong and Resilient Families
- Minnesota Crisis Text Line
- Domestic Violence
- Mental Health or Substance Use Disorder
- Reproductive and Sexual Health