Temporary emergency shelter for children or youth
Temporary place to stay for homeless youth who have run away or are at risk in their homes
The Passageways Shelter and Housing Program provides emergency shelter beds for youth who have been victims of sex trafficking.
The program is inclusive of all gender identities and the housing program can also serve parenting youth with one child.
The program also provides many on-site services specific to sexual exploitation that include:
- Case management
- Mental health therapy
- Education programming
- Life skills training
- A survivor mentor program
- Health care services
- Positive youth development activities
- Assistance with community resources
- People with low income
Shelter for youth aged 12 - 17
Call for location
Hennepin, Scott and Carver counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-232-5428
Other Services at this Location
- Regional Navigator for Sexually Exploited Youth This agency connects trafficked or sexually-exploited youth with supportive services. The youth are viewed as victims and survivors, not criminals.