Mental Health Navigators
Information and Support
Helps people find resources and connect to services
Learn more about a specific topic and how to connect to additional resources and services.
Provides an online community of parents and other caring adults supporting other parents navigating their way through their child's mental health journey.
- Online support and tools and act as a bridge connecting parents to mental health resources
- Promote awareness, acceptance, and advocacy of youth mental health
- Educate communities on mental health issues and there impact on children, adults, parents, and other caregivers
- Facebook page to ask questions related to your child's mental health
- Resource network to search for mental health resources
18540 Beaverwood Rd, Minnetonka, MN, 55345
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-913-7805