Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN, 55905
- Primary Contact for this program: 855-629-6543
- Mayo Clinic - Gonda Building 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN, 55905
- Mayo Family Clinic - Northwest 4111 West Frontage Rd Hwy 52 NW, Rochester, MN, 55901
- Mayo Clinic - Baldwin Building 221 4th Ave SW, Rochester, MN, 55902
- Mayo Family Clinic - Northeast 3041 Stonehedge Dr NE, Rochester, MN, 55906
- Mayo Family Clinic - Southeast 4544 Canal Pl SE, Rochester, MN, 55904
- Mayo Family Clinic - Kasson 411 W Main St, Kasson, MN, 55944