M Health Fairview
Hearing Loss Services
Evaluations and other audiology-related services for people with hearing loss
Audiology services for people who are hard of hearing or are impacted by hearing loss. Program can include evaluations, therapy, hearing aid fittings or other related services.
Evaluation, rehabilitation, surgery and hearing devices for conditions that affect hearing.
- Hearing aids
- Cochlear implants
- Aural rehabilitation
Pediatric Audiology is offered at Brooklyn Park, Fridley, Maple Grove, Maplewood, Masonic Children's, Princeton, Woodwinds and Wyoming locations.
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private pay
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
Insurance may or may not cover hearing services - many people with insurance must private pay for these services.
Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare and Medicare are accepted for services that are covered.
There is a Lion's Hearing Aid bank which can help low income people to get hearing aids.
5200 Fairview Blvd, Wyoming, MN, 55092
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-982-7650
- Main: 952-892-2101
- TTY: 651-982-7239
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Andover 13819 Hanson Blvd NW, Andover, MN, 55304
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Maplewood 2945 Hazelwood St, North St. Paul, MN, 55109
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Fridley 6401 University Ave NE, Fridley, MN, 55432
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Brooklyn Park 10000 Zane Ave N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Maple Grove 14500 99th Ave N, Maple Grove, MN, 55369
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Midway 1390 University Ave W, St. Paul, MN, 55104
- M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center - Minneapolis 909 Fulton St SE, Minneapolis, MN, 55455
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Elk River 290 Main St NW, Elk River, MN, 55330
- Masonic - Lions Children's Hearing and Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic 701 25th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55454
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Woodwinds 1825 Woodwinds Dr, Woodbury, MN, 55125
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Princeton 919 Northland Dr, Princeton, MN, 55371
- M Health Fairview Northland Medical Center 911 Northland Dr, Princeton, MN, 55371
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Hospital A hospital provides inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services or rehabilitation services to the sick, injured, or individuals in need of acute care by or under the supervision of a physician.
- Medical Equipment and Supplies Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier