Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Cradle of Hope
Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
Programming or supplies to help parents or potential parents succeed in the parenting role
This can include classes, workshops, information, educational opportunities, or equipment/supplies.
- Financial and material assistance to pregnancy women and infants up to 4 months old
- Crib safety education program and statewide distribution
- Baby safe sleep classes and videos
- Prenatal and postpartum care videos
- Educational resources
- Offers Safe Sleep Training so participants can learn how babies can sleep safely and how they can lower their baby's risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). Pregnant women and moms with infants under 12 months who attend their training will receive a portable crib and a baby shower basket.
1970 Oakcrest Ave, Ste 104, Roseville, MN, 55113
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-636-0637
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Pregnancy Support Services Promotes healthy pregnancy outcomes and assists pregnant and parenting women