Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Community Action Duluth
Community Action Agency
Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
Community Action Agencies are a network of agencies and tribal nations that direct local, state, federal and private resources into programs and services that help people and families in need.
These agencies can offer programs to help with:
- Adult education and early child-development
- Energy and weatherization assistance
- Money management
- Job assistance
- Health and well-being
- Housing support
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
2424 W 5th St, Ste 102, Duluth, MN, 55806
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-726-1665
- Toll Free: 800-761-5257
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Personal Financial Counseling Help for people to gain control of their finances