Brown County Public Health Department
Reproductive and Sexual Health
Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
Fact-based information and clinical services, including all FDA approved methods of contraception (birth control), testing and treatment for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), pregnancy testing and all-options pregnancy counseling and referrals, gender affirming hormone care, screening and laboratory tests, preconception care, and evidence-informed sexuality education for young people, teens, and caregivers.
A Public Health nurse will meet for counseling and education. If a client qualifies, a referral will be made to a local medical clinic for evaluation and services.
1117 Center St, New Ulm, MN, 56073-3255
Other Services at this Location
- Child and Teen Checkups Well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents, parents, or guardians of children five and younger can get in-home coaching with parenting skills and connections to community resources
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program Healthy eating and breastfeeding support program for women, infants and children. Benefits include nutrition information, healthy food you purchase using your WIC Card, and other health or community program referrals.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-233-6820
- Toll Free: 888-359-2809
- FAX: 507-233-6819