Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Anoka County Health and Human Services
County Programs for People with Disabilities
Apply for county programs that serve people with disabilities
County programs for people with disabilities include:
- Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS) - Allows participants in MN waiver programs or Alternative Care to manage their own services and supports
- Medical Assistance for Employed Persons with Disabilities (MA-EPD) - Work incentive that allows people with disabilities to work and keep their Medical Assistance (MA)
- Medical Assistance - Tax Equity Fairness and Responsibility Act (MA-TEFRA) - An insurance option for children with disabilities who live with their parent(s), need a high level of care, and whose parents have too much income for their child to qualify for MA
- Adults with disabilities
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
Check specific program guidelines for requirements.
2100 3rd Ave, Ste 500, Anoka, MN, 55303
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-324-1450
- Main - Administrative: 763-324-4000
- TTY: 763-324-5289
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing The local county office that oversees licenses for child foster care. Foster care is a temporary safe family home for children who have been placed by a court order or a voluntary placement agreement.
- Children's Mental Health Children's Mental Health Services include: screening and intake, referral for diagnostic assessment, early intervention and prevention services, and case management.
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, early intervention service that focuses on helping expecting and parenting at-risk families thrive.