Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Altru Health System
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
Accepts Medicare, Minnesota Medical Assistance (and North Dakota Medicaid) and many types of private insurance.
1380 S Columbia Rd, Grand Forks, ND, 58201
- Primary Contact for this program: 701-795-2000
- Main - Home Services: 701-780-5880
- Altru Family Medicine Residency 725 Hamline St, Grand Forks, ND, 58203
- Altru Professional Center 4440 S Washington St, Grand Forks, ND, 58201
- Altru Clinic - East Grand Forks 607 Demers Ave, East Grand Forks, MN, 56721
- Altru Clinic - Crookston 400 S Minnesota St, Crookston, MN, 56716
- Altru Clinic - Drayton 1003 N Main St, Drayton, ND, 58225
- Altru Specialty Care - Cavalier 301 Mountain St E, Cavalier, ND, 58220
- Altru Clinic - Devils Lake 1001 7th St NE, Devils Lake, ND, 58301
- Altru Clinic - Roseau 711 Delmore Dr, Roseau, MN, 56751
Other Services at this Location
- Medical Equipment and Supplies Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier