Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
Offers temporary shelter for those who are homeless or need a place to stay. Space may be available on-site, or may be provided at other nearby locations.
- Mental health
- People with low income
Serves adults and families experiencing serious mental illness and homelessness
603 Bruce St, Crookston, MN, 56716
Kittson, Marshall, Mahnomen, Norman, Polk, and Red Lake counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-281-3940
- Toll Free - Mental Health Crisis Line: 800-282-5005
Other Services at this Location
- Adult Mental Health Crisis Response Services Immediate help for people having urgent problems with depression, panic, anxiety, delusions, or other mood or behavior disorders
- Children's Mental Health Crisis Response Services (CRS) Professional help 24/7 for children or youth experiencing a mental health crisis to help the child be safe, stay in their home, and get connected to support
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) Flexible range of mental health and rehabilitation services for children and youth with emotional disturbance or co-occurring substance use disorders
- Early Childhood Mental Health Services Mental health services for young children and their families