Subsidized Housing - Privately Owned
Privately owned building that provides low-income housing to people who are eligible
Privately owned building whose management contracts with either the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency to offer reduced rents to eligible tenants
Private subsidized housing is sometimes referred to as "Project Based Section 8 Housing." Property owner/manager must follow HUD regulations. The government gives funds directly to the apartment owners, who lower the rents they charge tenants with low-income. This type of affordable housing may have additional eligibility requirements. The rental amount paid by the resident is determined based on the resident's income.
HUD requires rental housing to provide Equal Housing Opportunity.
- People with low income
The resident must meet income guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Check with the property management for specific income limits.
Individual properties may have additional eligibility requirements.
2020 Commerce Blvd, Mound, MN, 55364
Twin Cities Metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-472-5078
- AEON Office 901 3rd St N, Minneapolis, MN, 55401
- The Louis Apartments 3001 4th St SE, Minneapolis, MN, 55414
- Sienna Green 2225 - 2275 Snelling Ave N, Roseville, MN, 55113
Other Services at this Location
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.
- Subsidized Housing for Families Privately owned building that provides low-income housing to families who are eligible