Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
A network of five food shelves that provides immediate food and resources to individuals and families to bridge them through difficult times.
About This Location
Food Shelf Hours: 9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Thursday.
- Assistance with community resources
- People with low income
501 Highway 13 E, Ste 112, Burnsville, MN, 55337
Dakota and Scott counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-985-5300
- Crisis Line - Sexual Assault: 651-405-1500
9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Thursday
- Shepherd of the Valley Food Shelf 12650 Johnny Cake Ridge Rd, Apple Valley, MN, 55124
- Messiah Community Food Shelf 16725 Highview Ave, Lakeville, MN, 55044
- Rosemount Resource Center 14521 Cimarron Ave W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
- Farmington Food Shelf 510 Walnut St, Farmington, MN, 55024
Other Services at this Location
- Domestic Violence Support Services Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless