Perinatal Substance Abuse and Mental Health - PAL

Call PALS for help with:

  • Same-day phone consultations for prescribing providers; a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist can help with starting, adjusting, or managing medications
  • Phone consultation with a licensed clinical social worker for help finding local mental health resources, or help with clinical questions.