Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Minnesota Tribal Resources for Early Childhood Care (MNTRECC)1 Result
Provides resources, technical assistance, and outreach to Tribal and Amerian Indian early childhood programs in Minnesota. MNTRECC bridges connections and educates state child care systems about Tribal and Indigenous early childhood programs, strengths, challenges, and services provided.
Minnesota Tribal Resources for Early Childhood Care (MN TRECC)
Minnesota Tribal Resources for Early Childhood Care 190 Sailstar Dr NE, Cass Lake, MN, 56633 (800) 551-0969 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.llboearlychildhood.com/programs/mn-trecc
Area Served: Bois Forte, Fond Du Lac, Grand Portage, Leech Lake, Lower Sioux, Mille Lacs Band, Prairie Island, Red Lake Band, Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux, Upper Sioux and White Earth reservations
- Indian Health Services (IHS) and Tribal Clinics
- Tribal Schools and Programs
- Tribal Early Head Start/Head Start
- Tribal Early Childhood Mental Health Services
- American Indian Caregiver Supports
- Child and Teen Checkups Tribe and County Contacts (search by tribe or county)
- Tribal Health and Human Services
- Minnesota Tribal Resources for Early Childhood Care (MNTRECC)