Winona County Public Health and Human Services
Child and Teen Checkups
Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
Preventive care keeps kids healthy! Coordinators at these agencies are available to help individuals know if they are eligible for services and connect to local clinics and agencies that provide comprehensive well-child exams that include age-appropriate preventive, dental, mental health, and developmental screenings.
More information about the Child and Teen Checkups program can be found online.
Provides health screening clinics including:
- Physical assessment
- Hearing and vision checks
- Growth and development checks
- Lab tests
- Nutrition discussion
- Health information
- Referrals as needed
About This Location
Get help with finding:
- A medical or dental clinic
- Transportation assistance
- Translation services
- Resources such as food, mental health, crisis or shelter assistance
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Sliding fee scale
Newborns, children and adolescents through the age of 20 who are eligible for Medicaid
Help with scheduling appointments, transportation, or interpreters can be provided. For more information call (507) 457-6413.
Fees for some services and sliding fee scale is available
202 W 3rd St, Winona, MN, 55987
Residents of Winona County; some programs have an open service area
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-457-6413
- Main: 507-457-6500
Other Services at this Location
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services