Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Information and Support - Families of Children with Disabilities
Helps people find resources and connect to services
Learn more about a specific topic and how to connect to additional resources and services.
Works to connect families of children with disabilities to each other and to appropriate services and resources.
- Provides information to family members and the community
- Develops peer networks between families and individuals
- Builds partnerships with organizations and community groups
- Support and networking groups
- Workshops and seminars
- Information and referral
- Electronic, print and video resources
- Family activities
- Assistance with community resources
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
700 Cedar St, Ste 103, Alexandria, MN, 56308
West central Minnesota with greatest presence in Douglas and Pope Counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-766-2403