White Earth Nation
Indian Child Welfare Services
White Earth Band of Ojibwe services to protect children and preserve and support families that are at risk for abuse, neglect, or other dangers.
Programs and Services Include:
- Child Protection
- Family Preservation/child welfare
- Intake Processing
- Independent Living Skills
- Educational Neglect Program
- Assistance with community resources
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Native American Community
White Earth Band Tribal members
Services may be covered by Medical Assistance (MA) or MinnesotaCare, or other funding.
35500 Eagleview Rd, Ogema, MN, 56569
White Earth Nation reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-983-4647
- Main: 218-983-3285
- Main - Human Services: 218-935-5554
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Mahnomen Mental Health Office 216 N Main St, Mahnomen, MN, 56557
- Pine Point Office 48036 Pow Wow Highway, Pine Point , MN, 56575
- Bagley Office 1078 Central St, Bagley, MN, 56621
- White Earth Urban Duluth Office 205 W 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55802
- Minneapolis Substance Abuse Program 1730 Clifton Pl, Minneapolis, MN, 55403
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Early Learning Scholarship Scholarships for families to help pay for early childhood programs
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents, parents, or guardians of children five years old and younger can get in-home coaching with parenting skills and connections to community resources
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, supportive service that focuses on helping pregnant and parenting at-risk families thrive.
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs