Way to Grow
Teen Parent Assistance
Helps prepare young parents with classes or other educational programs and support
Parenting education program that works with parenting and pregnant youth to help them succeed.
Education for teen parents can include classes, workshops or alternative learning settings.
Provides assistance to pregnant teens
- Assistance with community resources
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- African American Community
- Hispanic/Latino Community
- Native American Community
Pregnant teens and teen parents
There is no charge for this service.
201 Irving Ave N, Ste 100, Minneapolis, MN, 55405
City of Minneapolis
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-874-4740
Other Services at this Location
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents, parents, or guardians of children five years old and younger can get in-home coaching with parenting skills and connections to community resources
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents