Washington County Community Services
Adult Mental Health Crisis Response Services
Immediate help for people having urgent problems with depression, panic, anxiety, delusions, or other mood or behavior disorders
Adult Mental Health Crisis Response Services can help you cope with a current crisis and stay in your home and community. A trained mental health crisis responder assesses the crisis, helps you get through the crisis, and then follows up helping you connect with longer term support and services.
If you need more help to be safe, crisis response can help to set up hospital care or to access a crisis stabilization service.
Every county in the state has an adult mental health crisis telephone number.
Most counties also provide other kinds of crisis help, like:
- Mobile Crisis Response Services: Trained crisis responders will come to your home (or a meeting place that you choose) to help you in a crisis
- Residential Crisis Services: Help in a facility where you can stay for a few days until the crisis is under control
- Crisis Stabilization Services: Help you connect with other support services and gain skills to avoid future crises
Area Served by County
- Washington County
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- 24 hours a day
- Mental health
Any adult in Minnesota who is experiencing a mental health crisis can use the crisis response services. Examples of mental health crises may include feeling suicidal, depression, seeing or hearing things that may not be there, flashbacks, anxiety, panic, or any other mental health crisis.
If you are in danger of hurting yourself or someone else, call 911 right away.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves Washington County
If you are in a different county, the state list of crisis phone numbers is available online.
Crisis Text Line details are also available online.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Contact the Crisis Line 24/7 for assistance: (651) 275-7400
14949 62nd St N, Stillwater, MN, 55082
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-275-7400
- Main: 651-430-6455
- Main -Financial Assistance: 651-430-6459
- Toll Free: 844-711-1907
- Main - Stillwater: 651-430-6000
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Autism Assessment Assessment for the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing The local county office that oversees licenses for child foster care. Foster care is a temporary safe family home for children who have been placed by a court order or a voluntary placement agreement.
- Child Support Services (CSS) The Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Support Division and county child support agencies work with both parents to establish and enforce child support court orders.
- Children's Mental Health Crisis Response Services (CRS) Professional help 24/7 for children or youth experiencing a mental health crisis to help the child be safe, stay in their home, and get connected to support
- County Programs for Families Apply for county programs that provide financial assistance and supportive resources to families
- County Programs for Food Support Apply for county programs that help pay for food
- County Programs for Income Assistance Apply for county programs that help pay for basic needs
- County Programs for People with Disabilities Apply for county programs that serve people with disabilities
- Early Intensive Developmental and Behavioral Intervention (EIDBI) Benefit Early Intensive Developmental and Behavioral Intervention (EIDBI) services offer medically necessary treatment to people under the age of 21 with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or related conditions
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS) Medical Assistance benefit to help people with disabilities and seniors find and keep housing
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, early intervention service that focuses on helping expecting and parenting at-risk families thrive.