Thrive Behavioral Network, LLC
Children's Mental Health Crisis Response Services (CRS)
Professional help 24/7 for children or youth experiencing a mental health crisis to help the child be safe, stay in their home, and get connected to support
Crisis Response provides mental health crisis outreach to children and youth to help stabilize and end the crisis. Crisis support is provided by licensed mental health professionals. Crisis Response is available 24 hours a day, 7 days every week.
Crisis Response may include:
- Figuring out what is wrong, how to stabilize the situation and how to get help, in person or by phone
- A crisis support professional going to the home, school, work or wherever the child needs help
- Evaluation of risk of harm to the child or to others
- Making a plan to manage the current crisis and reduce future crises
- Short-term care to help find long-term support
- Help for hospitals, schools, or police who are working with children and youth in crisis
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- 24 hours a day
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Native American Community
Children and youth up to age 21.
Young people can call for help. Parents or teachers can also call for help for a young person.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Southern St. Louis county
The state list of crisis phone numbers in each county is available online.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Offers a 24/7 crisis phone line: (218) 623-1800
Crisis Response is covered by most health insurance plans, including state health care programs like Medical Assistance (MA) and MinnesotaCare.
You can also get free help if you don't have insurance.
4720 Burning Tree Rd, Duluth, MN, 55811
Carlton, Cook, Itasca Koochiching, Lake, St. Louis, and three tribes – Bois Forte, Fond du Lac, and Grand Portage
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-623-1800