Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
The Arc Southeastern Minnesota
Small Expense Assistance for People with Disabilities
Expense assistance for people with disabilities and their families
Provides financial assistance for families who have children with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Small grants and scholarships may be requested for:
- Recreational program
- Training/education opportunities
- Individual needs, such as:
- Developmental disabilities
Application forms can be found online.
Applications should be submitted at least one month before funds are needed.
6301 Bandel Rd NW, Ste 605, Rochester, MN, 55901
Dodge, Fillmore, Goodhue, Houston, Olmsted, Rice, Wabasha and Winona counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-287-2032
- Toll Free: 888-732-8520
Other Services at this Location
- Advocacy - Disabilities Helps individuals or groups make sure they receive benefits and services for which they are eligible
- Housing Access Coordination Helps people with disabilities to plan, find, and move into a home of their own
- Life Care Planning for People with Disabilities - FutureLife Options Help to develop a life plan that secures a future for people with disabilities and their families