The Arc Southeastern Minnesota
Life Care Planning for People with Disabilities - FutureLife Options
Help to develop a life plan that secures a future for people with disabilities and their families
Assistance with developing a comprehensive life plan for people with disabilities and their families
These plans ensure a secure future should a parent or other guardian be unable to care for the person with a disability.
Creates a comprehensive plan designed for the person and their personal network. This plan can serve as a guide for anyone who will support the person in the future and is based on the goals and dreams the network identifies, as well as assuring that the network has addressed any legal or financial planning that needs to be done.
- Developmental disabilities
Families of people with developmental or physical disabilities, mental illness, brain injury or other disabilities.
6301 Bandel Rd NW, Ste 605, Rochester, MN, 55901
Dodge, Fillmore, Goodhue, Houston, Olmsted, Rice, Wabasha and Winona counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-287-2032
- Toll Free: 888-732-8520
Other Services at this Location
- Advocacy - Disabilities Helps individuals or groups make sure they receive benefits and services for which they are eligible
- Housing Access Coordination Helps people with disabilities to plan, find, and move into a home of their own
- Small Expense Assistance for People with Disabilities Expense assistance for people with disabilities and their families
- Transitional Services Money to cover the one-time costs of moving out of an eligible setting (such as a hospital, adult foster care home or nursing home) into your own place