Support Within Reach, Sexual Violence Resource Center
Domestic Violence Support Services
Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
This program provides support to people in abusive situations and works to reduce spousal abuse and family violence.
Programs may include crisis intervention for battered women, and domestic violence education and prevention.
1510 Bemidji Ave N, Ste 13, Bemidji, MN, 56601
Beltrami, Cass, Hubbard and Clearwater Counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-444-9524
- Crisis Line: 800-708-2727
- FAX: 218-444-9527
- Bagley Office 79 Spencer Ave SW, Bagley, MN, 56621
- Walker Office 609 Minnesota Ave, Walker, MN, 56484
- Park Rapids Office 323 Main Ave S, Park Rapids, MN, 56470
- Grand Rapids Office 9 Willow Ln, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
- Aitkin Office 312 Minnesota Ave N, Aitkin, MN, 56431
Other Services at this Location
- Regional Navigator for Sexually Exploited Youth This agency connects trafficked or sexually-exploited youth with supportive services. The youth are viewed as victims and survivors, not criminals.