Stevens County Human Services
Teen Parent Assistance
Helps prepare young parents with classes or other educational programs and support
Parenting education program that works with parenting and pregnant youth to help them succeed.
Education for teen parents can include classes, workshops or alternative learning settings.
- Sliding fee scale
400 Colorado Ave, Ste 104, Morris, MN, 56267
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-208-6600
- Toll Free: 800-950-4429
- FAX: 320-589-3972
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing The local county office that oversees licenses for child foster care. Foster care is a temporary safe family home for children who have been placed by a court order or a voluntary placement agreement.
- Child Support Services (CSS) The Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Support Division and county child support agencies work with both parents to establish and enforce child support court orders.
- County Programs for Families Apply for county programs that provide financial assistance and supportive resources to families
- County Programs for Food Support Apply for county programs that help pay for food
- County Programs for Income Assistance Apply for county programs that help pay for basic needs
- County Programs for People with Disabilities Apply for county programs that serve people with disabilities
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, supportive service that focuses on helping pregnant and parenting at-risk families thrive.