Southwest Crisis Center
Crisis Line - Domestic Violence
Immediate support and advice for people in distress
Crisis lines provide immediate support to help ensure a person's safety and help them take the next steps toward resolving a problem.
Crisis intervention hotlines/helplines are available through telephone, email, chat, text or other communication methods.
Supports individuals experiencing sexual and domestic violence and human trafficking
Available to provide ongoing support - you do not have to be in crisis to call.
320 S Lake St, Worthington, MN, 56187
Cottonwood, Jackson, Nobles, Pipestone and Rock counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 800-376-4311
- Main: 507-376-4311
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Jackson County Office 401 West St, Jackson, MN, 56143
- Cottonwood County Office 1043 4th Ave, Windom, MN, 56101
- Rock County Office 114 W Main St, Luverne, MN, 56156
- Pipestone County Office 119 2nd Ave SW, Pipestone, MN, 56164
Other Services at this Location
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
- Regional Navigator for Sexually Exploited Youth This agency connects trafficked or sexually-exploited youth with supportive services. The youth are viewed as victims and survivors, not criminals.