Southeastern Minnesota Center For Independent Living (SEMCIL)
Disability Hub MN
A free statewide resource network that helps people with disabilities solve problems, navigate the system and plan for the future. Disability Hub MN can help you plan your best life, your way.
A free information and help resource for disability-related questions. Disability Hub MN makes it easier for people with disabilities to understand their options, connect to solutions and engage in possibilities. The Hub connects Minnesotans with disabilities to information and community resources to stay independent, explore and support work, and understand benefits. The Hub, using person-centered practices, helps people with all types of disabilities.
A Disability Hub MN Options Counselor will answer your call, listen to your needs, explore possible options and provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions. At your request, they can follow up to see whether your needs were met or whether you would like other resources.
The Hub services are private (confidential) and are provided statewide.
If you have questions about your options, the Hub is your starting point.
- Health insurance options
- Housing and home care options
- Employment options and how that can affect benefits
- Life planning, education, and goals
- Community involvement
DB101 is a tool of the Disability Hub MN™ System. Disability Hub MN is managed by the Department of Human Services Disability Services Division, and the service is delivered through a contract with the Metropolitan Center for Independent Living (MCIL) and the Southeastern MN Center for Independent Living (SEMCIL)
- Assistance with community resources
- Advance medical directives
- Benefits assistance
- Free / no cost to everyone
- Blind or visually impaired
- Brain Injury (BI)
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
- Developmental disabilities
- Mental health
- People with low income
- Physical disabilities
Anyone with a disability can contact the Disability Hub MN.
Call (866) 333-2466 between 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Disability Hub MN is not a crisis or emergency line - Call 911 in an emergency.
Other ways to access Disability Hub MN:
Email - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call using the Minnesota Relay at 711.
Search for resources online -
- Search the MinnesotaHelp.info Disability Link website (which has the same resources used by Disability Hub MN) 24 hours every day
Disability Hub MN is a statewide service.
2200 2nd St SW, Rochester, MN, 55902-3980
Other Services at this Location
- Disability Benefits 101 (www.DB101.org) A website that provides a quick, safe and easy way for people with disabilities to learn how work and benefits can go together to increase their income
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 866-333-2466
- Main: 507-285-1815
- Toll Free: 888-460-1815
- FAX: 507-288-8070
Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Steele, Wabasha, and Winona counties.
Disability Hub MN serves statewide - this center takes calls from: Blue Earth, Brown, Cottonwood, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Jackson, Le Sueur, Lincoln, Lyon, McLeod, Martin, Mower, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Olmsted, Pipestone, Redwood, Renville, Rice, Rock, Sibley, Steele, Wabasha, Waseca, Watonwan, Winona, and Yellow Medicine Counties.