Sherburne County Public Health
Public Health Clinic
Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
Public health clinics typically provide:
- Health education
- Immunization clinics
- Family planning services
Immunizations are offered on Tuesdays from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
Call (763) 765-4000 to make an appointment.
A donation of $5 for each vaccination is suggested, but persons who qualify for the vaccine will not be turned away if they are unable to pay this donation.
13880 Business Center Dr NW, Ste 100, Elk River, MN, 55330
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-765-4000
- Toll Free: 800-433-5239
Other Services at this Location
- Child and Teen Checkups Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program A nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps young families eat well and be healthy. Learn about nutrition during pregnancy and feeding your baby and young children; meet breastfeeding goals; and buy healthy food using your WIC card.