Scott County Health and Human Services
Public Health Clinic
Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
Public health clinics typically provide:
- Health education
- Immunization clinics
- Family planning services
- Provides immunizations to uninsured adults and children
Walk-in Clinic provides:
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Glucose monitoring
- Tuberculosis skin tests
- General health questions
Health Matters clinic provides:
- Health screenings
- Health information and assistance
- Assistance connecting to local resources
Children's Dental Clinic provides:
- Exams, x-rays, cleanings, fillings, crowns, extractions, fluoride treatments
- Assistance with community resources
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
The immunization and mobile clinic are a free medical clinic for uninsured and under-insured Scott County residents
200 4th Ave W, Rm 300 - Government Center, Shakopee, MN, 55379
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-496-8555
- Main: 952-445-7751
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Child and Teen Checkups Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing The local county office that oversees licenses for child foster care. Foster care is a temporary safe family home for children who have been placed by a court order or a voluntary placement agreement.
- Child Support Services (CSS) The Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Support Division and county child support agencies work with both parents to establish and enforce child support court orders.
- County Programs for People with Disabilities Apply for county programs that serve people with disabilities
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, early intervention service that focuses on helping expecting and parenting at-risk families thrive.
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program A nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps young families eat well and be healthy. Learn about nutrition during pregnancy and feeding your baby and young children; meet breastfeeding goals; and buy healthy food using your WIC card.