Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options.
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
The housing program assists HIV-positive individuals who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness, obtain and maintain stable housing.
The housing program offers support in:
- Locating housing
- Providing tenant-related education
- Advocating on behalf of program participants
- Providing short-term rental assistance
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- LGBTQ Community
Clients must be referred to the housing program by an HIV case manager as well as meet financial eligibility and independent living requirements.
The housing program can serve people living with HIV across Minnesota. They also serve in Wisconsin: Pierce and St. Croix counties
2577 Territorial Rd, St. Paul, MN, 55114
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-373-2437
- Main: 612-373-2432
- Toll Free: 800-243-7321
9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation