Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Pillsbury United Communities
Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
Programming or supplies to help parents or potential parents succeed in the parenting role
This can include classes, workshops, information, educational opportunities, or equipment/supplies.
- Assists families in building connections with relatives, friends and community members
- Supports families in their efforts to provide healthy, nurturing homes for their children
- Has access to a flexible fund to help families meet their needs, such as rental assistance, car repairs, clothing and grocery vouchers, school supplies, youth activities and utility bills
- Provides funds for therapeutic services such as in-home family counseling, in-home parent education, or assistance with outpatient counseling or chemical dependency treatment costs.
Call for location
Phillips neighborhood in Minneapolis
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-824-0708
- Main: 612-721-1681
10:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Pillsbury United Communities - Brian Coyle Center Call for location
- Pillsbury United Communities - Pillsbury House Call for location
- Pillsbury United Communities - Oak Park Center Call for location
Other Services at this Location
- Crisis Nursery Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
- Domestic Violence Support Services - Immigrant Women's Advocacy Project Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Free or Low-Cost Meals Free or low cost meals for people in need
- Legal Assistance Legal help for low-income individuals