Parenting Resource Center, Inc.
Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
Immediate child care is available to kids that need temporary supervision. A crisis nursery is generally available on a 24/7 basis. Crisis intervention services can include child abuse prevention and family support programs.
Services are available to families experiencing:
- Medical or mental health concerns
- Housing problems
- Financial strain or lapse in Child Care Assistance benefit
- Divorce or separation
- Family violence
- Emergency situations
The Helping Homes nursery is available in times of crisis 24/7/365
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Karen, Burmese
Children aged 12 years old and younger
There is no fee for this service.
105 1st St SE, Ste A, Austin, MN, 55912
Mower and Freeborn Counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-434-9599
- Main: 507-437-8330
- Para Espanol: 877-434-9528
- Siebel Family Visitation Center: 507-434-7550
- FAX: 507-434-7554
8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents