Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Northwest Community Action, Inc.
Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
Provides housing and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need of safe housing.
Transitional housing helps people live independently, address issues that led to homelessness or kept them homeless, rebuild their support network and transition into permanent housing.
The length of time a person can use the program is limited.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
312 N Main St, Badger, MN, 56714
Lake of the Woods, Kittson, Marshall and Roseau counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-528-3258
- Toll Free: 800-568-5329
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Early Head Start Home visiting or center-based services and programs for low-income families with infants and toddlers that support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family and Community Resource Navigator Early childhood specialists help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
- Utility Conservation Improvement Program Energy conservation services for people meeting income guidelines.
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs