Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Northwest Community Action, Inc.
Family and Community Resource Navigator
Early childhood specialists help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
Family and community resource hubs offer direct services and navigation support to families. Exact services vary by location.
Hubs offer navigation to local supports and services, including:
- Basic needs and economic assistance
- Disability services
- Healthy development and screening
- Developmental and behavioral concerns
- Family well-being and mental health
- Early learning and child care
- Dental care
- Legal services
By connecting families to local supports and services, these agencies help families:
- Make it easier to get what they need
- Increase access to services
- Grow community engagement and support community developed solutions
About This Location
Local Community Resource Hubs are funded by a Minnesota state Preschool Development Grant.
- Community Action Partnership
Call to make an appointment with the family services team.
These services are free.
312 N Main St, Badger, MN, 56714
Lake of the Woods, Kittson, Marshall and Roseau counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-528-3258
- Toll Free: 800-568-5329
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Early Head Start Home visiting or center-based services and programs for low-income families with infants and toddlers that support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Utility Conservation Improvement Program Energy conservation services for people meeting income guidelines.
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs