Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
If you need help paying your energy or water bills – visit the Energy Assistance Program
Northwest Community Action, Inc.
Community Action Agency
Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
Community Action Agencies are a network of agencies and tribal nations that direct local, state, federal and private resources into programs and services that help people and families in need.
These agencies can offer programs to help with:
- Adult education and early child-development
- Energy and weatherization assistance
- Money management
- Job assistance
- Health and well-being
- Housing support
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
312 N Main St, Badger, MN, 56714
Lake of the Woods, Kittson, Marshall and Roseau counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-528-3258
- Toll Free: 800-568-5329
Other Services at this Location
- Early Head Start Home visiting or center-based services and programs for low-income families with infants and toddlers that support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family and Community Resource Navigator Early childhood specialists help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Utility Conservation Improvement Program Energy conservation services for people meeting income guidelines.
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs