Minnesota Hands & Voices
Parenting Support - Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
Programming to help parents or potential parents succeed in the parenting role
This can include classes, workshops, information or other educational opportunities.
Provides parent to parent support to parents of children who are newly identified as deaf or hard of hearing.
- Parent Guides introduce families to others who have made a variety of different decisions about communication opportunities, educational placement, and use of technology.
- Assistance with community resources
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
If you would like to be connected with another family, please contact your parent guide or Robin Coninx at (651) 265-2334 or Robin.Coninx@lifetrackmn.org
709 University Ave W, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Other Services at this Location
- Information and Support - Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children Help finding resources and linking people to services
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-265-2435
- FAX: 651-265-2318