Minnesota Department of Education
Online School Choice Information
A website with information to help families learn about school options for their children.
The Minnesota Department of Education website has information for families on the types of choices they have for their children's education.
Includes information on these categories:
- Alternative learning
- Charter schools
- Nonpublic schools
- Online learning
- Open enrollment
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
School options vary by school district.
1500 Highway 36 W, Roseville, MN, 55113
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-582-8457
- Main: 651-582-8200
Other Services at this Location
- Assistive Technology Support Programs designed to help students with disabilities have access to appropriate assistive technology
- Find a Public Library Search by your address and city to find a public library in your area
- Information and Support - Students with Disabilities Helps people find resources and connect to services
- Mediation - Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) for Special Education A neutral third person works with opposing sides of a dispute to help reach an agreement or settlement
- Minnesota Office of Indian Education Provides information, resources, support, and oversight to improve the education of American Indian students
- Minnesota Resource Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Resources and information to help families and educators meet educational needs of children and youth with hearing loss.
- Resource Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired (BVI) Statewide technical assistance resource addressing special education and services for students who are blind or visually impaired
- School, District, and Educational Organization Directories Online directories of schools, districts and educational organizations