Mental Health Navigators
Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
Programming to help parents or potential parents succeed in the parenting role
This can include classes, workshops, information or other educational opportunities.
Provides an online community of parents and other caring adults supporting other parents navigating their way through their child's mental health journey.
- Online support and tools and act as a bridge connecting parents to mental health resources
- Promote awareness, acceptance, and advocacy of youth mental health
- Educate communities on mental health issues and there impact on children, adults, parents, and other caregivers
- Facebook page to ask questions related to your child's mental health
- Resource network to search for mental health resources
18540 Beaverwood Rd, Minnetonka, MN, 55345
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-913-7805