Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin
Hearing Loss Services
Evaluations and other audiology-related services for people with hearing loss
Audiology services for people who are hard of hearing or are impacted by hearing loss. Program can include evaluations, therapy, hearing aid fittings or other related services.
Services include: Diagnostic hearing evaluation to determine:
- Type and degree of hearing loss
- Need for medical intervention
- Hearing aid candidacy
- Hearing aid services:
Hearing aid consultation:
- Hearing aid sales with 45-day trial period
- Follow-up support, including repairs, adjustments, and reprogramming.
- Offer hearing aids, both conventional analogue and digital products, from several different manufacturers and price ranges.
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening program consultation and follow-up recommendations.
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) assessment and counseling, along with Tinnitus Retraining Therapy.
- Hearing conservation (helping companies to stay within the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines/standards for hearing conservation).
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
Children and adults
Call (507) 377-4805 for more information or an appointment
1000 1st Dr NW, Austin, MN, 55912
Freeborn, Mower and Steele counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-433-8758
- Main: 507-373-2384
- Alternate1: 507-434-1276
- Financial Services: 888-609-4065
- Toll Free: 888-609-4065
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea Clinic 404 W Fountain St, Albert Lea, MN, 56007
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Hospital A hospital provides inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services or rehabilitation services to the sick, injured, or individuals in need of acute care by or under the supervision of a physician.
- Medical Equipment and Supplies Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier