Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Hearing Loss Services
Evaluations and other audiology-related services for people with hearing loss
Audiology services for people who are hard of hearing or are impacted by hearing loss. Program can include evaluations, therapy, hearing aid fittings or other related services.
Audiology professionals care for patients of all ages who suffer from hearing and balance problems.
Audiology services fall under three general areas:
- Comprehensive hearing (audiological) evaluations for medical diagnosis, monitoring, hearing conservation and hearing loss management
- Comprehensive vestibular and balance assessments
- Comprehensive audiological rehabilitation services to facilitate the use of residual or restored hearing, and the use of technology to augment interpersonal communication
About This Location
Provides services for clients of all ages.
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN, 55905
Accepts local, national and international patients
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-284-3856
- Main: 507-284-2511
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Medical Equipment and Supplies Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier