Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Lutheran Social Service - Youth & Family Services
Information and Support - Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
Helps people find resources and connect to services
Learn more about a specific topic and how to connect to additional resources and services.
Provides resources and support for families with children who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Minnesota Hands and Voices - Support for families with children who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)
- Deaf Mentor Family Program - Deaf mentors and role models introduce families to Deaf culture and community, self-advocacy, life as a DHH individual, American Sign Language and other communication techniques unique to DHH children
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
709 University Ave W, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Twin Cities Metro area
- Main: 651-642-5990
- Information and Support - Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- Lutheran Social Service - Youth & Family Services
Other Services at this Location
- Caregiver Support - Kinship Caregivers Provides emotional support, information and guidance to caregivers
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.