Lutheran Social Service - Youth & Family Services
Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
Immediate child care is available to kids that need temporary supervision. A crisis nursery is generally available on a 24/7 basis. Crisis intervention services can include child abuse prevention and family support programs.
Services are available to families experiencing:
- Medical or mental health concerns
- Housing problems
- Financial strain or lapse in Child Care Assistance benefit
- Divorce or separation
- Family violence
- Emergency situations
Parents dealing with personal stress or crises such as an illness, housing problems, divorce or separation, financial strains or other issues can benefit by contacting them.
Crisis Nursery provides short-term, emergency childcare for children age 12 and younger.
Children are placed with licensed providers - home child care, foster care and child care centers.
Crisis support for families, information, referrals and follow-up services are also offered.
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
Serves children ages 0 - 12
Legal guardian must request services Call for more information. Phone is answered 24/7
1205 6th Ave S, St. Cloud, MN, 56301
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-406-8606
- St. Cloud Area Crisis Nursery 1205 6th Ave S, St. Cloud, MN, 56301
- Mankato Area Crisis Nursery 710 S 2nd St, Mankato, MN, 56001
- Duluth Area Crisis Nursery 1422 E Superior St, Duluth, MN, 55805