Lower Sioux Indian Community
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
- Native American Community
The clinic is open to members of the Lower Sioux Indian Community, employees of the Lower Sioux Indian Community businesses, American Indian/Alaska Natives residing in the ten-mile radius of Lower Sioux Indian Community, and family of the aforementioned. Others living in the area are welcome to use the clinic.
39648 Res Hwy 3, Morton, MN, 56270
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-697-8600
- Lower Sioux Health Location 39458 Reservation Highway 1, Morton, MN, 56270
Other Services at this Location
- Community Health Care Health services include nursing, health promotion, disease prevention and diabetes care.
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums