Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
The Community Health Clinics provide preventative, chronic and urgent care as well as specialty services.
- Diabetic clinic
- Health Education
- Foot care
- Immunizations (all ages)
- Physical Exams
- Clinic offers birth control information and services
- Mental health
- Reproductive Health
- Pre-pregnancy Counseling
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) (including Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)) testing, treatment and consulting
- Clinic offers testing for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), and identifies people who have been infected with HIV and are at risk for developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Pregnancy Testing
- Nursing services
- Women's care
- Native American Community
08825 County Road 13, Onigum, MN, 56647
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-547-0521
- Community Center Contact: 218-547-2227
The clinic is open on Thursdays (with the exception of the first Thursday of each month).
- Bemidji Tribal Health Station 616 America Ave NW, Bemidji, MN, 56601
- Nest Clinic 6055 16th St NW, Cass Lake, MN, 56633
- Bena Clinic and Center 15032 Old Housing Dr NE, Bena, MN, 56626
- Inger Clinic and Center 53736 County Road 146, Deer River, MN, 56636
- Ball Club Clinic and Center 30995 Arctic Rd, Deer River, MN, 56636
Other Services at this Location
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services