Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Lakes and Prairies Community Action Partnership, Inc.
Help Paying for Basic Needs
Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
Offers cash or other short term aid to people in a crisis that is affecting their access to basic needs
Emergency assistance can vary based upon eligibility and available funds.
Helps families address their immediate crisis situation by providing assistance for shelter, rent, mortgage payments, security deposits, or utilities
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
715 11th St N, Ste 402, Moorhead, MN, 56560
Becker, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Otter Tail, Pope, Stevens, Traverse, and Wilkin counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-512-1500
- Toll Free: 800-452-3646
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Early Learning Scholarship Scholarships for families to help pay for early childhood programs
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Forms Assistance Helps people complete applications or other required steps to receive benefits or services
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families