Lakes and Prairies Community Action Partnership, Inc.
Helps people complete applications or other required steps to receive benefits or services
Program that helps people understand and successfully complete forms, paperwork or documents that are required to receive benefits or services
Assists clients with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and MNsure applications
Assistance with Medicare is available during open enrollment.
- Community Action Partnership
715 11th St N, Ste 402, Moorhead, MN, 56560
Becker, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Otter Tail, Pope, Stevens, Traverse, and Wilkin counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-512-1500
- Toll Free: 800-452-3646
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Early Learning Scholarship Scholarships for families to help pay for early childhood programs
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS) Medical Assistance benefit to help people with disabilities and seniors find and keep housing
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families