Lakes and Prairies Community Action Partnership, Inc.
Community Action Agency
Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
Community Action Agencies are a network of agencies and tribal nations that direct local, state, federal and private resources into programs and services that help people and families in need.
These agencies can offer programs to help with:
- Adult education and early child-development
- Energy and weatherization assistance
- Money management
- Job assistance
- Health and well-being
- Housing support
- Community Action Partnership
715 11th St N, Ste 402, Moorhead, MN, 56560
Becker, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Otter Tail, Pope, Stevens, Traverse, and Wilkin counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-512-1500
- Toll Free: 800-452-3646
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Early Learning Scholarship Scholarships for families to help pay for early childhood programs
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
- Forms Assistance Helps people complete applications or other required steps to receive benefits or services
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS) Medical Assistance benefit to help people with disabilities and seniors find and keep housing
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families