Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Lakes and Pines Community Action Council, Inc.
Personal Financial Counseling
Help for people to gain control of their finances
Financial management counselors take a look at your personal finance information, help to create a plan to pay off debt or keep on top of bills and provide retirement planning information
One-on-one financial counseling sessions are available to those seeking help from any available program.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Residents of Aitkin, Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine counties.
There is no fee.
1700 Maple Ave E, Mora, MN, 55051
Aitkin, Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 800-832-6082
- Main: 320-679-1800
- TDD: 320-679-1800
6:00am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Lakes and Pines Moose Lake Office 316 Elm Ave, Moose Lake, MN, 55767
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Emergency Housing Case Management Case management to establish a plan that will prevent a housing crisis from happening in the future.
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Home Repair Financial Assistance Loans to eligible homeowners to increase the accessibility of their house or make needed fixes
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS) Medical Assistance benefit to help people with disabilities and seniors find and keep housing
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs