KOOTASCA Community Action, Inc. (CAP)
Teen Parent Assistance
Helps prepare young parents with classes or other educational programs and support
Parenting education program that works with parenting and pregnant youth to help them succeed.
Education for teen parents can include classes, workshops or alternative learning settings.
Helps pregnant and parenting teens earn credits toward high school graduation. The class culture is strongly supportive of teen parents, with a moms' class meeting on Tuesdays and a dads' class meeting on Thursdays.
- Community Action Partnership
For teens who are pregnant or parenting.
For more information, to make a referral, or to request an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (218) 398-1399.
2232 2nd Ave E, International Falls, MN, 56649
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-398-1399
- Main: 218-283-9491
- TDD: 800-627-3529
- Toll Free: 800-559-9491
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Kootasca Community Action Partnership (CAP) 201 NW 4th St, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
Other Services at this Location
- Early Head Start Home visiting or center-based services and programs for low-income families with infants and toddlers that support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Home Repair Financial Assistance Loans to eligible homeowners to increase the accessibility of their house or make needed fixes
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs